Ta'Kiya Young police shooting and weekly reporter roundtable
The police shooting of a 21-year-old pregnant black woman once again raises questions of the proper use of force.
Blendon Township Police said body camera footage shows the shooting of Ta'Kiya Young was justified. The family calls the shooting a gross misuse of power and authority.
We discuss the latest on the investigation and look at the abortion rights campaign on our reporters roundtable.
- George Shillcock, reporter for WOSU
- Sean Walton, attorney for the family of Ta'Kiya Young
- Brian Steel, acting president of Fraternal Order of Police Capital City Lodge #9
- Karen Kasler, bureau chief of Ohio Public Radio Statehouse News Bureau
- Julie Carr Smyth, government and politics reporter for The Associated Press
- Jeremy Pelzer, politics reporter for cleveland.com
If you have a disability and would like a transcript or other accommodation you can request an alternative format.