Discussing abortion-related election measures in other states
In 2022, six states had abortion-related measures on the ballot, which was the most on record for a single year.
Ohio is the only state with an abortion amendment on the November ballot this year. More states are gearing up for 2024.
Today on All Sides, we check in with reporters from Michigan, Kansas and Kentucky for the latest abortion-related developments there.
This is the first in a series of weekly shows devoted to Issue 1 on the Nov. 7 ballot.
- Mike Thompson, WOSU chief content director of radio
- Rachel Cohen, senior policy reporter, Vox Media
- Rick Pluta, senior capitol correspondent, Michigan Public Radio Network
- Katie Bernard, Kansas statehouse reporter, Kansas City Star
- Morgan Watkins, health reporter, Louisville Public Media
If you have a disability and would like a transcript or other accommodation you can request an alternative format.