Hillary Clinton captured headlines this week after she appeared to nearly collapse during a 9/11 memorial ceremony in New York City. Her doctor later revealed that she had been diagnosed with pneumonia the previous Friday. But pneumonia is common and treatable. More than two million Americans are diagnosed with a mild form of the infection every year.
- Dr. Wayne Tsuang, Pulmonolgist, Cleveland Clinic
- Candy Rinehart, Nurse Practitioner, OSU Hospitals East
- Tim Raderstorf, Founder and Instructor, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Workshop for Health Professionals
- Nick Ernst, senior student at Dublin Jerome High School
- Dr. Jennifer Dyer, pediatric endocrinologist, Central Ohio Pediatric Endocrine and Diabetes Services
- The College of Nursing at Ohio State provides support for healthcare professionals who want to create their own business through a specially-designed workshop “Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Healthcare Professionals” scheduled September 22 and 23 at the Ohio Union.
- JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes on Sunday, September 25, 2016 at The Ohio State University.