Wellness Wed: Fall Allergies, Exercise Recovery, Rural Poverty
Science shows that sweating on a treadmill provides euphoric feelings similar to drug use. For those looking to kick an addiction, exercise can be an essential part of the path to recovery as well. Coming up, well learn how some addicts are sprinting toward sobriety. Plus, well learn how to tell the difference between a cold and seasonal allergies, and what to do about them both.
- Dr. Roger Friedman, allergist at Buckeye Allergy
- Ian Acker, founder ofFit to Recoversober gym
- Dr. Brad Lander, clinical director of addiction psychiatry at Wexner Medical Center
- Barbara Rose, Keweenaw Community Foundation executive director
- Sherri Oliver, executive director of Live Healthy Appalachia