The Beavercreek Shooting and Police Use of Force
Last month police shot and killed a 22-year-old black man at a WalMart in Beavercreek, OH. Since then, differing stories of the event have emerged, with some saying the force was excessive, and others, justified. Both sides have held rallies outside the store. We'll talk about the pending investigation of the case, and discuss the issues surrounding use of force by police.
- Samuel Gresham, political commentator
- Michael Wright, lawyer for Crawford Family
- Maria Haberfeld, professor of police science at John Jay College of Criminal Justice
- Mike A. Crain, police chaplain, pro-police organizer
- Jay McDonald, president of the Ohio Fraternal Order of Police